MILLER TOOL & DIE CO.
The Miller Tool & Die Co. was founded by Francis P. Miller in 1930. Now, over 80 years and four generations later, the Miller tradition continues. By consistently meeting the needs of an ever changing industry, Miller Tool has established itself as a reliable, service oriented business, ready to meet the needs of present, and future customers.
Located in Jackson, MI with a 60,000 square foot facility, Miller Tool uses proven and state-of-the-art technologies to consistently exceed our customer’s expectations. Our technical resources, manufacturing capabilities and strong partnerships arm us with the tools necessary to be successful in serving and supporting our customers throughout North, South & Central America, Mexico, Europe, and Asia.
Miller Tool became ISO 9000 certified by ASR Registrars in 2005. Our quality management system has been integrated throughout all functions of our organization. Our quality policy is to strive to develop, produce and deliver on time products and services that meet or exceed our customers’ expectations. Miller Tool & Die Co. is committed to continually improve the systems and processes necessary to satisfy our customers’ ever changing needs.