Dolphin provides custom and contract CNC machining services.
Below you will find a summarized list of advantages our customers
benefit from when working with Dolphin.
We appreciate your consideration of Dolphin as a potential supplier to
your organization and the opportunity to be placed on your bid list.
Please feel free to share our information within other areas of your organization
where there is a good fit for our services. Let us know how we can help
you achieve your manufacturing and cost strategy goals.
- Woman-owned and family operated small business since 1980
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Over 38 years of experience and expertise in supplying the Aerospace and Defense markets
- Vertical milling to 157” in length
- Custom heavy-duty and special application hinges and doors
- Specializing in machining of aluminum extrusions
- Machining of castings, forgings and powdered metal parts
- Complex shapes and parts that require atypical fixturing and multiple setups/excessive handling
- Vertical machining and CMM inspection capabilities up to 157” x 40” x 36”
- All fixturing designed and manufactured in-house.
- All types of ferrous and non-ferrous materials including – exotic alloys like Inconel®, titanium, armour steel and plastics
- Reverse engineering
- Prototypes, one offs, low to medium production runs
- Pinpoint precision and tight tolerances and surface finishes
- Quick turnaround time with available capacity
- Conveniently located 15 minutes from Detroit Metro Airport
- Credit card orders accepted
- CAGE Code 4S7S0