CHALLENGER COMMUNICATIONS, LLC
Design and Manufacture of Satellite Antenna Ground Equipment for the Communication, Military and Security Industries.
Challenger Communications, L.L.C. is a leading manufacturer of world-class antenna systems and mounts. We produce satellite antenna ground equipment ranging from 1.0-meter quick-deploy models to 7.5-meter earth stations. ISO 9001:2015 Certified.
Challenger antennas and mounts are also made in the USA, as we do the manufacturing ourselves. We are proud to serve our customers with over 60 combined years of manufacturing experience.
Challenger goes beyond manufacturing satellite antennas to offer full-service fabrication. Our goal is to deliver precision made products on time and to supply quality service to our customers. Our areas of expertise include prototype, small batch, and large-scale production. We are committed to exceeding customer expectations.
It’s not just one thing that make us “the best,” it’s many different facets that come together. We have a friendly staff, great customer service, easy product assembly, cost effective shipping, we are diversified, and we offer high-quality products. Put that all together, and you get Challenger Communications. We are committed to exceeding customer expectations.
At Challenger, we provide full-service manufacturing to meet your needs:
- CNC machining
- Prototypes and production
- Stamping and die repair
- Welding: steel, aluminum, stainless steel
- Wet and powder coat painting
- Hot Dip galvanizing
Challenger has an unsurpassed reputation when it comes to quality & performance.
Challenger has an unsurpassed reputation when it comes to quality & performance
Articles & News
- Challenger Communications’ NAB Show Antenna Package Reduces Cost, Complexity of C-Band Deadline Compliance (wallstcom.com)
- PRESS RELEASE – CHAMP Team Announcement – Chippewa County EDC
- Challenger Communications | Success Story | Michigan Business
- Challenger Communications—All Aluminum + Ready (Antennas)