BEST TOOL & ENGINEERING COMPANY
CLINTON TOWNSHIP, MICHIGAN
Best Tool & Engineering is a custom plastic parts supplier specializing in low to mid volume production runs. Their services include Vibration Welding, Hot Plate Welding, and Injection Molding.
All tooling and plastic parts are produced in house at their Clinton Township, Michigan location. Their customer base is primarily within the medical, consumer products, and automotive industries.
- Table Size: 24 x 48 inches
- Capacity: < 125,000 parts/year
Hot Plate Welding
- Table Size: 17 x 22 inches
- Capacity: < 75,000 parts/year
- Press Size: 66 – 500T
- Shot Size: 3 – 60 oz.
- Over Molding
- Insert Molding
- Aluminum Molds: < 250,000 parts/year
- Hybrid/Steel Molds: > 250,000 parts/year
Best Tool & Engineering also offers Ren Board options for Vibration and Hot Plate Welding in addition to electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic integration.
- (6) 3-axis CNC machines – up to 32H X 32W X 84L
- (2) 5-axis CNC machines – up to 12H x 24W x 32L
- (1) CNC Lathe – 10” diameter cap
- (1) Wire EDM – up to 30° tapers with tolerances of ± 3 µm
Value Added Services include:
- Assembly of Plastic Components
- Pad Printing
- Urethane Cast Molding
- 3D Printing
- ISO 9001:2015, CQI 23, NIST800 171 Compliant, AS 9100 Compliant, JCP Certified